Would you like more information about FIESTA?

Click "webform" if you'd like us to contact you... Web Form

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Free Family Fishing Clinic in Santa Fe

FREE FAMILY FISHING CLINIC
ALTO PARK-SANTA FE,NM

On Saturday May 30th NM Game and Fish along with Santa Fe Watershed Association is sponsoring a Free Family Fishing Clinic
This is a clinic to familiarize everyone with fishing gear, bait, and tackle.
I will be at this event representing FIESTA.
I need to have families that are interested to please call me or message me via e-mail. I can then plan accordingly for food.
This clinic is to get everyone ready for the Fishing Derby and River Festival on
June 6, 2009
Also look online at www.santafewatershed.org for more information.
Thank you for all your hard work!! Now,it's time to play!!
Tim Martinez-505 470-6941/ tim.martinez@la-familia-inc.org

No comments: