Would you like more information about FIESTA?

Click "webform" if you'd like us to contact you... Web Form

Friday, March 12, 2010

LONG DISTANCE GRANDPARENTING IDEAS...

My folks are 13 hrs away. They aren't able to come out for kids b-days, holidays, special occasions, etc... But, this Spring we will be seeing them on vacation. My mom came up w/ a great idea....
AN EVERYTHING PARTY!!!

She and my dad are getting one cake for all the kids, w/ their names on it; even our kiddo that we're caring for, who is a ward of the state (we're foster parents too). Then they'll have a little party.

Their very good at recognizing all the kids on their special days & events. BUT WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!

When I do trainings, I am continually asking the question...
"What's the message the child is receiving?"

Little things go along way!!!!