Would you like more information about FIESTA?

Click "webform" if you'd like us to contact you... Web Form

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Toddler nightmares

so, I have run up another issue that I just can't resolve on my own, and am looking for any tips out there they I haven't heard of.

One of our two year olds (yes, there is more than one) has developed nightmares..every single night. Now, of course I know he is simply deciding to deal with some of his previous trauma in this way and at these times, but needing to try and nap every other day to they to catch up on missed sleep is becoming a drag. And let's face it, I am not as young as I once was and it seems to get to me so much more now and make me so much more tired.

Has anyone else had success in breaking the nightly nightmare pattern?

No comments: