Would you like more information about FIESTA?

Click "webform" if you'd like us to contact you... Web Form

Monday, September 5, 2011

IS LOVE ENOUGH?

I've been thinking about the trauma 'our' kids endure .... I have a son- not by birth, not even by adoption - but by love, pure, unending love. I want to erase his hard stuff - I want to kiss his hurts and make it all better .... I can't. Love just isn't enough .... Is anything 'enough'? My heart is breaking today - my son is spending his 22nd birthday in a hard place -- I know he spends most every day in a hard place! His dad and I tried to love him 'til he was better .... we both tried to 'normalize' his life. His dad is an amazing man - loving without receiving anything but anger in return .... is my son worth it? YOU BET! He is my child - he is GOD's CHILD!

No comments: