Would you like more information about FIESTA?

Click "webform" if you'd like us to contact you... Web Form

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Support for Region 2 -Tim Martinez

Hello there! My name is Timothy Martinez and I am the new support/contact person for the NE region of New Mexico.
I was Humbled when I was thought of for this position. It is a true pleasure to be in the company of the other support/contact people associated with FIESTA.
I am the father of four wonderful children,Alex 11,Lonnie 10, Lenora 6, and Renee 5. Along with my wife Marie, we have fostered many wonderful children through the nine, almost ten, years being involved with CYFD.
Marie and I started this journey in July of 2000, when we received a phone call about two children that needed a Forever Home. Without hesitation we started to get everything ready for our two new kids! Since that time we have adopted two more. Is there more in our future? Only God knows the answer to that question, but my heart, as well as my wife's, is dedicated solely to our children and the children that need and are looking for Forever homes this very night.
Thank you for taking the time to read just a glimpse of the Martinez' story.
I would like everyone to know that this position is a Great Honor, and one that I will devote to making strong ties with other Families that have adopted or are thinking about adopting. I also look forward to the group meetings,trainings, and group outings that will be starting in the very near future.
Please feel free to contact me via e-mail, blog, or telephone. I would love to hear the thoughts and ideas of everyone in Region 2, and all of New Mexico! Together we can move mountains!
Best Regards,
Timothy M. Martinez

4 comments:

lavendergardener said...

Hi Tim! Welcome! We are so very glad you've joined the FIESTA project! Your family's experiences will be so helpful to other families exploring and living the "adoption" life!

Timothy Martinez said...

Thank you! It is a pleasure to be involved with something that i am so passionate about! I can not wait to hit the "pavement"!

cralcon said...

Tim, it's wonderful to have the very best represent Region 2. Thanks for your willingness to take on this endeavor.

Anonymous said...

HI TIM, I am a FC in ABQ. I live in the East Mtn. area. I look forward to meeting you. I've heard you have lots of fun ideas!!! My family is outdoorsy people too. I have an 11 -son, 6- son, and 3-daughter.

Monica