Would you like more information about FIESTA?

Click "webform" if you'd like us to contact you... Web Form

Monday, December 7, 2009

Book Club

Wow! What a crowd we have gotten on the book club! I can’t wait to hear what each of them thinks about the book. We are on Chapters 5 and 6 and digging deeper into the challenges that can arise in the minds of an adoptee.
When one of my daughters was about six, she walked across the living room, where I was sitting innocently with a book, and she stumbled and fell. Angry, she looked up at me and yelled accusingly, “MOM!” as if I had pushed her. To this day, whenever she is having a hard time, she decides that it is my fault. Chapter 6 is entitled, “My Unresolved Grief May Surface in Anger Toward You.” Interesting.
To join us, look for Face Book group, “NM Fiesta Book Club.”

No comments: