Would you like more information about FIESTA?

Click "webform" if you'd like us to contact you... Web Form

Monday, September 7, 2009

Fiesta Project Family Contact Northwest NM

Hello, my name is Wendy Mangum and I am the Family Contact for the NM Fiesta Project in Region 1 (Northwest NM).
My husband and I have been married for 13 years. We have 3 children, my stepson Kally (19) (who we met 3 years ago), my stepdaughter Lesslie (18) (who has been mine since she was 3), and our 10 year old son who we adopted in November 2008.
We started this journey into Relative Adoption in 2006. There have been many challenges, frustrations and days of “what were we thinking?” but those are always outweighed by the rewards.
I am excited about sharing all of the benefits that the Fiesta Project can bring to the many adoptive families in New Mexico and overjoyed to have the opportunity to bring those benefits to this area.
I love the idea of a support Group where we can share our experiences, concerns and expertise. I am excited about providing an avenue to helpful and informative Trainings and especially excited about the Family Activities where we can just get together and HAVE SOME FUN!
Please feel free to contact me by phone (1-888-299-3014 or 505-803-3160), email - wendy.mangum@la-familia-inc.org, or on this blog page and I know that together we can make this journey as fulfilling and rewarding as it should be.
:o) Wendy M.

1 comment:

Carol Gloetzner said...

WENDY!!! HI!!!
Can't wait to get to know you and learn more about your fun family!