Would you like more information about FIESTA?

Click "webform" if you'd like us to contact you... Web Form

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Free Books!!!

I want to buy you the book, Attaching in Adoption, by Deborah Gray. It's a great beginner book for you to read or pass on to someone new. It's also the NM Fiesta Book Club selection for July/ August. This is a treasure hunt. I'll order books for the first three people to navigate to Face Book, go to "groups", find NM Fiesta Book Club, join or sign in and leave me a comment under the new discussion topic about our list of the next four books. I know, I know, it's a shameless way to get you to do what I want...join us! I'd love to have more people visit and participate in discussions about the things we most enjoy talking about- ourselves and our kids!

1 comment:

Katie J. said...

I've been a little (okay, a lot) behind in my blog reading lately. Is it too late to take part in the treasure hunt? :-)