Would you like more information about FIESTA?

Click "webform" if you'd like us to contact you... Web Form

Monday, May 30, 2011

Sweet Success

One cool fall day, I decided to make cookies for my 15 year-old, Chris, so he could enjoy them when he got home from school. He had been living with us for about eight months and we had been working on RAD-related behaviors.

"Mmmm, that smells good."
"I know! I made you cookies!"
"Are they chocolate chip?"
"Yep."
"Are they done?"
"Yep."
"Are they warm?"
"Yep."
"I bet they taste good."
"Yep."
"You made them for me?"
"Yep."
"I really want some."
"Yep. I wonder what you're going to do to get one."
Ten minutes and forty-three questions later, after walking away and coming back, seeing me do a couple more sheets in and out of the oven it happened- "May I have one, please?"
Ahhh. Sweet success.

No comments: