Would you like more information about FIESTA?

Click "webform" if you'd like us to contact you... Web Form

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Family Contact

Hi! My name is Shellie Sanchez. I currently have 5 children in my home. 3 are adopted and 2 are in foster. Huera is 17, Miklo is 13, JJ is 12, Sissy is 7 and Baby is 6. I am now going through the adoption process for the 2 that are in foster care. I am a single parent, so those of you out there you are not alone! When I became a foster parent I never would have dreamed that I would adopt but here I am wrapped in the world of kids. I would be lying if I said I didn’t love it.

I am extremely excited to be part of this wonderful project. It will be great to be part of a support group for other adoptive parents and hopefully fill that void of feeling like we are the only ones that this is happening to.

I cannot wait to meet other adoptive families and make many wonderful memories. Just remember the FIESTA staff will always have an open heart and open mind.

Shellie =0)

1 comment:

lavendergardener said...

Welcome Shellie! Your story is inspiring!