Would you like more information about FIESTA?

Click "webform" if you'd like us to contact you... Web Form

Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello from Kristi in Southern New Mexico

Hello, My name is Kristi Cullers I am also very excited about this project. As one of your family contacts in the southwest region. Together we are going to achieve many great things. Its going to be fun, challenging and wonderful to get to know other adoptive parents. NM Fiesta is going to enlighten and help out many families that are in need of support, advise, friendships, activities and trainings as we all have adoption in common. My Husband Todd and I have been married for 17 wonderful years. We have three great children all through adoption. Chad 16, Trey 5 and Dakota 3. Our journey with adoption started almost 10 years ago with our first adoption final in 2005 and the most recent in November 2008. We have also fostered many different children throughout the years. We have one 6 year old boy placed with us now. We always enjoy having a house full of kids.In 2005 I became a Liaison for Otero County,(Alamogordo) working with many different children, families and the community. I look forward to working to ensure that all adoptive families have support for their journey's through the process of adoption and memories for years to come. I feel I have alot to offer. I love to share my adoption stories and experience with others. I await to hear from families in the southwest region. Kristi

1 comment:

lavendergardener said...

Welcome Kristi! I am so excited for you to share your experiences and wisdom with the families of New Mexico!