Would you like more information about FIESTA?

Click "webform" if you'd like us to contact you... Web Form

Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello from Yvonne in Carlsbad!

Hi, my name is Yvonne Saiz and I'm very excited about being a part of NM Fiesta Project. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and working with you all. I have eight children at home. My daughter is 23 and my son is 15. I am legal guardian to one child who is 18, I have adopted two girls, ages 14 yrs. and 2 yrs old and 1 boy who is 12 yrs. old. I am waiting to adopt another child who is 15 yrs old and I have one foster child who is 7 yrs old.

1 comment:

lavendergardener said...

Thank you for joining us, Yvonne! We are so glad you are a part of this project. Your years of experience parenting children who joined your family through adoption will be invaluable!